portable marine speakers?

islander55

hey there im just wondering if anyone out there no's anywhere or any brands that makes a good sounding marine speaker or a portable speaker. because i love cranking tunes when im heading out fishing and listening to music over my motor. any info is needed thank you

unless you think the speakers are actually going to get wet, there's not much need for marine speakers. Just buy what fits your budget.

Call Mike at the Harbor Chandler. They have a really, really, sweet wireless portable marine speaker that kicks azz and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. They may even be on sale for Black Friday.

I mounted some home outdoor speakers four years ago.. Still kicken and alot less than " marine"

I mounted some home outdoor speakers four years ago.. Still kicken and alot less than " marine"
Sure but then you have to power them, install a stereo, run wires and remember to power it off.

Bluetooth, with rechargeable battery system.... No install, no wires, uses the phone that you already have in your pocket from 30 feet away.

Some of us don't have big boats, charging systems and multiple batteries.

This thread was about portable speakers..... :)

Pretty sure i can remove them with the simple press of a clip.. Portable. Sorry for trying.. This was part of my concern as my boat is stored outdoors year- round.. I can remove my speakers in two mins and clip em in at my deck at the house. Portable... Did i mention they are portable?

Pretty sure i can remove them with the simple press of a clip.. Portable. Sorry for trying.. This was part of my concern as my boat is stored outdoors year- round.. I can remove my speakers in two mins and clip em in at my deck at the house. Portable... Did i mention they are portable?

It's ok if you don't understand the issues of owning a small boat, or if you don't know what portable speakers are. Maybe try Googling it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back