port eliza lodge

kermit

Hi there guys. I am looking for some fishermen who have gone to this lodge recently, and can provide a reccomendation. Am looking for sometime i august. Thanks in advance.

First trip booked for this coming August. Have not been before, but have heard good things. Looking forward to it. They changed owners a few months back, or rather one partner bought the other out I think. Talked to the man in charge now about a month ago when I laid my deposit. Sounds like a good guy.

I booked last fall, and July/early August was mostly booked already at that point. Maybe they had some cancelations but I'd get on it soon if you're talking about this summer.

New owners. Interesting.
Not new I don't think. I think he has always been involved in the latest iteration, just not so much the public face. This is the email I received, which I think is fair to share at this point as all the same contact info is on their website.

b5d7c727-2e68-0e84-7749-f53971915970.jpg
e55b5520-1d0f-ba34-d9b1-d62ab7ca98dc.jpg
9b08a7ed-5175-24a6-20df-ba0453a88db0.jpg

It is with great joy I would like to announce that I have purchased Roberts shares in the lodge and will be doing the sales and marketing for the upcoming season.

Contact Info​

-Jim Harris President
jim@portelizalodge.com
250-792-0201
We look forward to hearing from you. Please give me a call to discuss the details of your upcoming fishing trip and make a deposit to hold your dates for the upcoming season..
Thanks Jim

I've been in end of July 2022 and first week of August 2023 as BYOB.
Offshore opened Aug 1 in past years. Ferrer Point closes July 15 I think.
We had great fishing both times.
Food was good in 2022 and excellent last year.
Basic accommodations but perfect for me considering the reasonable cost.
Guides and Jim were helpful getting us pointed in the right direction as was Robert.
Processing plant uses good equipment and bags and our stuff made it back to the Okanagan frozen solid after a 16 hour trip. (pack in dry clothes not wet ice in a decent cooler).

I've been in end of July 2022 and first week of August 2023 as BYOB.
Offshore opened Aug 1 in past years. Ferrer Point closes July 15 I think.
We had great fishing both times.
Food was good in 2022 and excellent last year.
Basic accommodations but perfect for me considering the reasonable cost.
Guides and Jim were helpful getting us pointed in the right direction as was Robert.
Processing plant uses good equipment and bags and our stuff made it back to the Okanagan frozen solid after a 16 hour trip. (pack in dry clothes not wet ice in a decent cooler).
No Changes other than i bought Robert out so ownership is the same other than Robert.

Port Eliza's location is pretty sweet. A few minutes to some of the best fishing grounds. We've been up there for a few years now at the end of June or early July. Jim (the owner) has always been part owner but is full owner now. He is very accommodating depending on what you are looking for. It's worth checking out and giving him a call.

Back