Port Eliza info

Headed up to esperanza next week does anyone know if they sell fuel and maybe even a shower at port Eliza or a room for that matter

Headed up to esperanza next week does anyone know if they sell fuel and maybe even a shower at port Eliza or a room for that matter

We are in the process of getting the fuel skiff repaired, we had hoped to have it done but parts and getting the work done were an issue. We do have some reserve in Jerry cans, and as mentioned Esperanza Fuel dock about 20 minutes away is open. Bring a few Jerry cans if you like.

We rent rooms at this time of year, you can bring your own food and use the BBQs, and the kitchen. We have a full commercial kitchen with a propane stove, we have plates, cutlery, pots and pans etc. The rooms all have showers. If you need more info or want to book shoot me an e-mail at robert@portelizalodge.com or call my cell 949-456-3791. Robert

Thanks for the i
We are in the process of getting the fuel skiff repaired, we had hoped to have it done but parts and getting the work done were an issue. We do have some reserve in Jerry cans, and as mentioned Esperanza Fuel dock about 20 minutes away is open. Bring a few Jerry cans if you like.

We rent rooms at this time of year, you can bring your own food and use the BBQs, and the kitchen. We have a full commercial kitchen with a propane stove, we have plates, cutlery, pots and pans etc. The rooms all have showers. If you need more info or want to book shoot me an e-mail at robert@portelizalodge.com or call my cell 949-456-3791. Robert
thanks for the info

Back