pontoon tips

i think ive made up my mind and im going to go with one of those watermaster rafts, but im a gemini so next week i might be set on a pontoon again... lol... i notice the pontoon thing is kinda like vehicles, some people love fords and some love toyota like pontoons and rafts

there is a 9 foot outcast ir at the pawnshop in nanaimo for sale for 399, looks brand new... is this a good deal and is there a chance it was stolen from a fisherman, do crackheads steel pontoon boats?

its a good boat. I dont own one but a buddy does. They run 600-800 brand new depending on where you shop. Crack heads will steal anything.

Hope that helps :)

Lorne

i just dont want to buy a boat if its stolen from a local fisherman, the local steelhead comunity is pretty small and it would suck running into a guy and i have his boat

My buddy is selling a brand new never been used 9' Outcast Discovery Series Pontoon boat for $650. It is on the Outcast site for $899. He won it and wants to get a watermaster. Anyone that is interested PM me for further details.

Back