PM`s

Despy

Ok, not the brightest bulb in the package. Can someone tell me how to send personal messages on this forum?[:I]

Make sure your logged in first then an icon will appear with an envelope in the header bar of your posting. Click on this and your good to go.

I guess I have been bad and don`t get an envelope icon thingy.
I have used the pm feature on other forums without problems but this one has me stumped.

Thats strange you don't get the envelope icon. When I load up the forum web page im not automaticaly logged on and some features are not available untill I do. If the web page says your logged on at the top right and you don't have the envelope icon in the topic header there is something wrong.

Heres an example of what mine looks like.
good luck

url]

I don`t even see it on the pic of your page ?? Oh well , not really a big deal . Just frustrating, is all !!Tks for trying anyway.

Despy the envelope icon is right there. Can you see it now?;)
Seriously, Look at each thread (message) next to the name you see.
Posted - 03/02/2008 : 16:15:43 (profile icon) (email icon) (reply icon)
Put you mouse over it and a message pops up.
PM is the "email poster" icon, hope that helps.
GLG

I guess that`s why I dismissed that icon because it is actually named "e-mail poster" which is not the same as sending a private message.Once you click on it , it actually does look a bit like a pm message format but still says e-mail poster.

Now I`m wondering if those frequenting this forum just refer to an e-mail as a private message because this forum does not actually feature pm`s?

Back