Pink salmon off the beach shore

Dude

Hey everyone. Im thinking of coming up from Nanaimo to try for some pinks from shore on Beach's etc. Mainly because I want them silver for the most part and I don't want to pay for fresh water license as I have a salt Walter licnse LOL. I been told they are not coming in big numbers yet so my best guess is another two weeks or so roughly. Im newwer to the island and want to make a weekend of it as they are great if bled gutted and on ice imedietly. Amazing naked btw ...if anyone wants a recipe I got a killer one.

Looking for help to guide me in the right direction to Beach's or shore access around Campbell as I don't know much about the area. Not asking for anyone's holes haha. Thanks alot I'm advance y'all. Tight lines.:D

Hey everyone. Im thinking of coming up from Nanaimo to try for some pinks from shore on Beach's etc. Mainly because I want them silver for the most part and I don't want to pay for fresh water license as I have a salt Walter licnse LOL. I been told they are not coming in big numbers yet so my best guess is another two weeks or so roughly. Im newwer to the island and want to make a weekend of it as they are great if bled gutted and on ice imedietly. Amazing naked btw ...if anyone wants a recipe I got a killer one.

Looking for help to guide me in the right direction to Beach's or shore access around Campbell as I don't know much about the area. Not asking for anyone's holes haha. Thanks alot I'm advance y'all. Tight lines.:D
This is one of the best spots!!
http://www.nilecreekflyshop.com/nilecreek_8047.html

Nile Creek, although crowded at times, is a good place to cut your teeth beach fishing for pinks. There are lots of people there that are mostly willing to help. Will you be fly fishing? These guys at Nile are mostly fly fishers. Sometimes gear guys might get a bit of a sideways glance. ;-)

Nile Creek, although crowded at times, is a good place to cut your teeth beach fishing for pinks. There are lots of people there that are mostly willing to help. Will you be fly fishing? These guys at Nile are mostly fly fishers. Sometimes gear guys might get a bit of a sideways glance. ;-)
I can't fly fish what so ever I know know how to fish for pinks using spinning reel and rod with jigs or flies and buzz bombs

Back