Photo Thread

Hahahahaha... pretty sure there was lots of things that would of hit the highlight reels on the boat as there is never a boring moment on the boat... always laughing and great conversation it's what I love most about guiding.... you actually have human interaction and no web world 😀🤪😂
Yeah, unfortunately I know like 3 people who fish outside of webworld so I gotta get on here to talk to anyone about it. The lady loves fishing but everyone has their limits 😂

Rushbrook has been our launch point for over 25 years now. I love seeing it and being the first boat to launch in the morning. The photo of my boy fishing Lings was chosen for first place in the Outdoor Canada magazine two years ago. Chattam Sound flat as a pancake is always nice on the morning run. Fish lips never gets old...

Attachments

• chattam.jpg
    chattam.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 84
  • rushbrook.jpg
    rushbrook.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 81
  • kalum.jpg
    kalum.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 84
  • winner.jpg
    winner.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 84
Rushbrook has been our launch point for over 25 years now. I love seeing it and being the first boat to launch in the morning. The photo of my boy fishing Lings was chosen for first place in the Outdoor Canada magazine two years ago. Chattam Sound flat as a pancake is always nice on the morning run. Fish lips never gets old...
Fish Lips son of Step Lift is hilarious.

Great photos, congrats on the win.

You live in Rupert?

Ran into this guy with about a dozen seagulls floating near him. We were on our way back in from Swiftsure. He was very curious and just paddled around the boat for quite a while before he dove deep.
Never seen one before, you should report it to MERS, they are studying them. Catch anything at Swiftsure ?

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
MERS? and i think i have seen thousands!

Back