peetz??

dohboy

do they still exist on rock bay? tried to look up their web site and get all sorts of different sites than their old one
i am not looking for one, just have seen alot of ads selling vintage peetz reels for way more than you could buy em for even just a year ago
not really anything important just dont know who would buy one for $150 or more

I got one I'll sell you for $149.95 [:eek:)]

Take only what you need.

You can buy them new for 90. at Capital Iron in Victoria.The factory is still here. They are great reels if you back the line properly and keep them clean. Its fun to kick it old skool, reminds me of fishing with the old man in the 70s.

2740 Rock Bay Ave
Victoria, BC,
V8T 4R9
Phone: 250-383-5342
Toll Free: 888-733-5846

no website that I can find.

yea dont know what happened to their web site, and no tks i dont need to buy one have a couple still hanging on the rods in the garage

http://peetztackle.com/

Not much of a website their old one had all kinds of products that they no longer produce, they do answer the phone though.

Used ones go for around $40 locally, anyone who pays more than that needs their head examined.[:eek:)]

M000448.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

Used ones go for around $40 locally, anyone who pays more than that needs their head examined
this is exactly what i was thinking dogbreath
it blows me away when i see em for sale for $150

so dan do you use that alarm?? or does it make you too jumpy

Naw,Roy,I got it for christmas at the mother in laws place so...I set it for the next morning,hid it under the tree covered it with a bit of paper and went to sleep.Well it went off and the wife and mother in law didn't have a clue what was going on Some guy was yelling that i had a fish on, they thought somebody was in the house,me i was in bed LMAO.Don't worry I'll have it tuned up for the big one in August Roy.Dan

quote:Originally posted by danthewire

Hey Sean,the wife bought me a Peetz alarm clock for christmas,what a laugh.Dan

I want one of those so bad! What a way to wake up.

Highliner
IMG_0252_2_2.jpg

Howdy,

The owners name is Bill Hooson. I first met Bill back in the early 80's when my former partner and I were looking for a perspective manufacturer for a downrigger and line-release I invented.

Regardless that he liked my ideas, in those days the business was slow and Bill struggled to keep Peetz afloat so he couldn't consider getting on board.

He diversified the business by getting into the wrought-iron railing business and has survived to keep the good name of Peetz alive.

Bill is a cool guy and very approachable.

Back