FS: Calling all Peetz Lovers

Reel_Restorations

I acquired some new stock and came across a bunch of new old stock Peetz parts. I don't see these reels very often through my shop so I thought I would post on here as I know there are a bunch of peetz fans on here.

There's a new spool (5.5"), line counters, line counter drive spool, handles, spool shafts, line guides (12) and a bunch more misc hardware. Perfect for someone who collects, restores or repairs these reels. These are all brand new parts. Most likely directly from Peetz back in the day.

PXL_20230324_043838165.jpgPXL_20230324_043627183.jpgPXL_20230324_043945160.jpg

Looking for $200 OBO. I can text you better pictures of individual parts. I don't mind selling off by the piece but will wait and see how this goes before going down that road.

Shameless plug time; I also have a ton of new old stock from pretty much all the major brands. If your looking for new old stock parts or replacement parts, just send me a PM. When it comes to older Penn, Daiwa, Shimano, Hardy, Abu, Mitchell, Okuma, Quick I have you covered. I also have access to and stock, still in production parts from the same brands. I have you covered from the 80's to present.

Last edited:
I acquired some new stock and came across a bunch of new old stock Peetz parts. I don't see these reels very often through my shop so I thought I would post on here as I know there are a bunch of peetz fans on here.

There's a new spool (5.5"), line counters, line counter drive spool, handles, spool shafts, line guides (12) and a bunch more misc hardware. Perfect for someone who collects, restores or repairs these reels. These are all brand new parts. Most likely directly from Peetz back in the day.

View attachment 90896View attachment 90897View attachment 90898

Looking for $200 OBO. I can text you better pictures of individual parts. I don't mind selling off by the piece but will wait and see how this goes before going down that road.

Sent you a DM

Back