Panther T5 *Saltwater Edition*

Waterwolf2230

Hey guys,

I have a Panther T5 Saltwater Edition (white) kicker steering system for sale. This is BRAND NEW and still in the box with the packaging. I had intended on using them on my previous boat but just never got around to it. My new boat does not have a kicker. These are $1129 at Harbour Chandler. I'll sell it for $700 plus shipping which is way less than I paid.

They have good reviews and this is the new model which only need 4" between motors. They also seamlessly connect to the TrollMaster Pro3 which I also have and will list in a separate ad.

Let me know...

Cheers,

WW

Attachments

• WIN_20180531_16_25_36_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20180531_16_25_36_Pro.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 82
Hey guys,

I have a Panther T5 Saltwater Edition (white) kicker steering system for sale. This is BRAND NEW and still in the box with the packaging. I had intended on using them on my previous boat but just never got around to it. My new boat does not have a kicker. These are $1129 at Harbour Chandler. I'll sell it for $700 plus shipping which is way less than I paid.

They have good reviews and this is the new model which only need 4" between motors. They also seamlessly connect to the TrollMaster Pro3 which I also have and will list in a separate ad.

Let me know...

Cheers,

WW
I may be interested. I have to do a little more research.

Sounds good. You can use it as a stand alone steering system or get a TrollMaster Pro 3 and it’ll do throttle and steering. Watch the video in my TrollMaster post. It’s pretty slick.

Back