SOLD Panther electric steering and throttle system. Wireless saltwater version. $1000 firm. FCFS in Port Alberni.

Olde School

This system is working perfectly and is in excellent condition. It was last used during the Logger's Derby in early March.
I used to have a bigger boats (22 and 25 feet) and the system was almost a necessity. I kept the system on my kicker when I swapped said kicker to my new-to-me 18 footer. I'm finding that this system isn't at all necessary for use on my smaller boat, so up for sale it goes.
This will work on most small Yamahas and Tohatsu/Mercs. With an inexpensive bracket ($20?) it will also work on Suzuki, Honda, etc.

After 7 years of steady use, the first system wore out, so this is the replacement that I bought late last summer. It might have 30 or 40 hours on it.

Wireless Remote PRO3+
51An2qkVokL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Panther Electrosteer T5 Saltwater
513DKT65PUL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Replacement is WELL over $2000.

Bring a 12V battery and I'll prove it all works.

Not being a cranky old man, but if a question is asked that your own basic research could answer, I won't reply.

Last edited:
This system is working perfectly and is in excellent condition. It was last used during the Logger's Derby in early March.
I used to have a bigger boats (22 and 25 feet) and the system was almost a necessity. I kept the system on my kicker when I swapped said kicker to my new-to-me 18 footer. I'm finding that this system isn't at all necessary for use on my smaller boat, so up for sale it goes.
This will work on most small Yamahas and Tohatsu/Mercs. With an inexpensive bracket ($20?) it will also work on Suzuki, Honda, etc.

Replacement is WELL over $2000.

Bring a 12V battery and I'll prove it all works.

Not being a cranky old man, but if a question is asked that your own basic research could answer, I won't reply.
Pm sent

Back