Only a few sleeps left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jencourt

So who else is excited about that first Hali trip of the yaer? I know I am! Only 9 more sleeps and the choice is ours.

I spent a few hours on the weekend going through the gear. sharpening hooks,checking leaders ect.
Got the anchor system ready with the new Scotsman I got.

Made a small shopping list and started checking tides and dates..
Already having fun. and the boat has not seen the water all winter.

Got 1 trip booked and working on dates for the second.

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much everything you said Jencourt. I might be a little behind on the tackle being ready department but yeah I'll be heading out if the weather co-operates. Feels weird as I didn't have the boat in the water until August last year:eek:.

I'm in if the wind holds off.
Don't laugh as it will be the local spot, Kitty.
You never know.
Jencourt where and when are you going?
GLG

Hey GLG:
Looks like my first real trip will now be the last weekend of March to Barkley sound. My friend needs a little help with her float-house so we will combine work and play. I prefer not going over there until April as we fish mostly structure and ling do not open until April. We may have to adjust tactics a little. That's fine with me that's how we learn more. Tides look good fore us then anyway.

I was also thinking Kitty for the beginning of the month. there are a few humps and bumps close to home I have been eyeballing with curiosity? Maybe a little time on the hook is required to confirm or dismiss my suspicions.I should be able to avoid the Dogs at this time of year I would think? I have not actually looked at tides for this side yet. Next on the to do list I think.

Ray

Heading out tomorrow morning... Could say I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve.. Not sure I'm actually going to sleep tonight...

All locked and loaded will be out at first light

All locked and loaded will be out at first light

Me too.only at first light I will be heading to work

For those that do get out there I could really use some fish **** to browse.
Lets see the pics.

best of luck out there tomorrow everyone! here to good tides, tight lines and big smiles!

Back