Official DFO Rec. Halibut Quota Transfer License

Cheers All,

Thanks Jim...you just made my day! In fact...considering my week...might even make that too! I have printed off a couple to hang on my fridge and computer so, when the sheer frustration of this debacle invades...I will simply look ... and smile!

Thank you again! :)

Right on Shushi! That's perfect, printed a few to have on hand. You know I feel really good today, and I will not be able to make it out on the water for the opening of the Halibut season, so I would be willing to GIFT my personal 1 (one) Halibut per day, for March 1, 2, 3, 4, 5th. to any one that needs it;):p Yes that's free of charge, just like the orriginal Halibut quota holders got, now granted it's no where near the size of gift that they got, but hey we sporties are not greedy, we only need a few fish each for the freezer.

Cheers, gotta love it!:cool:

You know what is funny I sent a letter off about a month ago stating just this My girlfriend bought a lic but she doesnt like fishing but in my letter i stated that she was going to "lease" it out to me and im just givng you the "heads up" of what you allow as your trying to deem us commercial and I thank you very much now i can go get her limit as well ......
Funny thing is I havent goten a reply back yet????
DUMB BIATCH

THAT is so awsome Jim ive printing as we speak and ill personally ask a dfo officer for his lic and see what he says LOL LOL

Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you are better off buying the the whole family Salt Water fishing lic. some go to some to sightsee at the end of the day there's lot's of fish to go around laws are in place to protect the honest legal fisherman i doubt you want to yank their chains after all you lic. guides make money from our public resource too!

Cheers Sammy,

Yank their chains? Excuse me...I want to do much more than yank their chains! I am an honest and legal fisherman...in both the sport and guide aspect...and what is occuring with the halibut and other species viz a viz the ITQ is pure garbage. This Sport Fishing Transferable License is a bit of fun in an otherwise difficult situation.

Back