OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Was out in West Van from 5-8:30pm tonight. No action till about 6:30pm once we got South East of Point Atkinston. Released one Cod, one small wild Coho, lost a couple pinks at the boat and finally got one pink to bring home. Was in 200' of water with riggers down 60' and using Gibbs Gold/Green/Yellow flasher with small anchovies in glow teaser heads.

Got a 27.5" red, at 115ft, on a 8158 Hootchie with a Chilli Pepper Flasher and a Kone Zone about 800 meters WEST of the 'Banana Line' somewhere between Sandheads and T10.

Also got a pinker about 5 minutes sooner at 60' on a 8077 Hootchie with a Lemon Lime Clear blade Flasher.

The Irish Cream G-force and the Anchovy in a Green-Glow did NOT produce.

El kabong
You in a trophy by chance tonight?

Sent from my rotary phone using tapacrap!

Postponing our Salt Spring trip with mom due to strong wind warnings unfortunately. :( I don't think the beatings of 25 knot winds would make mom feel too great.

Postponing our Salt Spring trip with mom due to strong wind warnings unfortunately. :( I don't think the beatings of 25 knot winds would make mom feel too great.

If you need to get out.....we got into some springers the other night and have seen pics/reports of some nice ones in the Bay as well. Plenty o' pinks around too.

Where is everyone going tomorrow? I'll be in a ht searunner white trim. Probably hit west van and maybe go towards the banana depending on weather and the fishing. How is the hitw? Haven't heard to much. Pm's welcome

They were jumping all over the place last weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went around Kate's park got into some pinks and lost what seemed to be a big fish also but never got to see it.

Where are the hoardes of Vancouver fishers at? I was at bell buoy Friday early am, just a handful of boats out and some orcas. Saturday at pink apartments early am just another handful, a few guys tucked into sewer bay casting for pinks.

Hi I Fished yesterday 7 30 to 2 30 , west vancouver, just hooked 3 pinks, but lost all 3, the problem is, where were the fish? Lately I was able to lost 7 to 10 fish every trip, and close to limit, I want to try the t 10 tomorrow, hope the ocean is better, have a fun everyone

Went out today off of sand heads. Blowing 20+ and 5 to 6 foot swells. One boat out there that gave up 20 mins after we got there. We turned around and headed home. Better luck next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounded rough out there salmon slayer. I talked to a guy that gave up out there and said he was getting pretty wet tryna battle the waves. Was a lot calmer fishing for sturg in Ladner lol.

Back