Oakbay Halis

Poacher2

I was thinking of fishing around there this weekend, are there still halibut out there or Haro or would I be wasting fuel!

Well if you happen to see a bleach bottle ripping around out there , it might be tied to a dogger.:D Thanks for the info!:)

Perhaps I'm taking your comment too seriously except that I've seen similar things done, and worse to sharks.

If you don't like the fish, then humanely put it out of its misery and count it towards your limit.

The torture of animals for whatever reason doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.[?]

By the way, the daily limit is 20.

I don't have enough room for that many bottles. :D Chill Dog! You can catch and release as many as you like.[:eek:)] Seriously got any info on topic?

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

If boredom really hits home, there is this trick that I have heard of involving your power trim kicker, full-bore in reverse, and something falling right behind it.
:D:D:D:DLMAO

Ever eat McFillet of Fish, at Mickey D's..
(Can't say I have),

Guess what kind of fish that is?

quote:Yeah I think the doggie's head over to Great Briton for there national dish. eman
Correct. They use Dogfish there for fish and chips. Almost all of the commercial fishery here for Dogs goes to the good ole UK. If you ever get a chance to visit a plant that is processing Dogfish for export I highly suggest you pass. It is the most disgusting thing on the planet to smell (next to rotting corpses).

Back