O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

You need to stop starting things you don't finish.

I did finish...I just carried on the conversation on the cell phone right after I switched to the "secret" station and told him I'd call him on his cell! I am sorry you weren't included. ;)

I did finish...I just carried on the conversation on the cell phone right after I switched to the "secret" station and told him I'd call him on his cell! I am sorry you weren't included. ;)

I rest my case. Anyone got a fishing report, someone's going to get mad at us.

Last edited by a moderator:
smells fishy

I know of 2 off the hump from 3 days ago and Thrasher had a "bite" producing 5 for a local pro yesterday morning.

I'm out of touch though.

Fished Thrasher today. Got an a Orca show, but that slowed the fishing right down. Managed 2 Springs and 1 wild Coho, along with one great whale show. Back at I tomorrow. Lots of current with the full moon!

Okay everybody, we actually have a fishing report...Lol!

I know of 5 boats which had Vancouver harbour covered today, and they caught nothing but large Dungeness. That's 20 rods in the water.

"Go WEST young man!"

come on guys going fishing with my Dad on his new boat out of Snug Cove on Monday any where I can help him get first blood on his new boat? that is other than going accross the straight. We will be fishing a 20 foot Grady.

Tight lines all, any and all tips would be appreciated.

Richard

Sadly I am in Oak Bay for a wedding.....watching boats head out here and envious. A buddy is at The Grande right now....and they were getting them last night and again this morning.

Sadly I am in Oak Bay for a wedding.....watching boats head out here and envious. A buddy is at The Grande right now....and they were getting them last night and again this morning.

I am stuck in Victoria too... and can't even get out for the derby!

I am stuck in Victoria too... and can't even get out for the derby!

Pains me! Thankfully the Oak Bay Beach Hotel is nice.....but was just having a soak in the "mineral pool" watching boats headed out for a fish and wishin it was me.

You should go get a massage or something just to ease that pain. The sacrifices some of us must endure for a friend! We're pulling for you, keep you're chin up soldier!

chip-n-dale-rescue-rangers-volume-2-20061114045026040_640w-fat-cat.jpg

Jus a PM away...the car is running...;)

Pains me! Thankfully the Oak Bay Beach Hotel is nice.....but was just having a soak in the "mineral pool" watching boats headed out for a fish and wishin it was me.

Back