Nog's Needle - The Good News

Folks,

I will do my best to follow up with your questions.

Travo: PM Sent - Pick up option available in Abbotsford from now until the end of August.

Scouse: PM Sent

Regarding Visa, I had made a mistake and as others have explained above you can by-pass the paypal option and pay with your Visa. Thanks to the above for clarifying.

you have to accept the paypal option then on the next page the credit card options show up, thats how it worked for me anyway.

Just say 'no thanks' to the paypal option then it pushes the transaction through...

Dave S: Something that has been overlooked in the process of all of this. I will do my best to post a video by the end of the weekend.

-Iron Needle

image.jpg
Just picked up my six in Abby, thanks Nick. I will be putting them
To good use this weekend off West Van.
Also received the Iron Needle Lure decal for the boat:eek:

Dont see anywhere that gives me the no thanks option to paypal.

Follow through to the end where you click the "checkout" button. It will send you to paypal, the screen shot attached, choose the "Don't have a paypal account" option to pay with credit card.

Attachments

• nopaypal.jpg
    nopaypal.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 400
Dont see anywhere that gives me the no thanks option to paypal.

Scouse;

Step 1: Add items to cart
2: Goto Checkout
3: Select Guest Checkout - click continue
4:Enter billing info - click continue
5: Select shipping (just one option, flat rate) - click continue
6:Select Payment and check "terms and conditions", (Just one option, Paypal) - click continue
7:If order looks correct - Click "Confirm Order"
8: Select: Dont have paypal account tab - Fill in Credit Card info (see attached photo for actual checkout image)

9: Click PAY
10: Receive lures, Go Fishing!

I hope this clarifies any confusion. We are new at website construction so please bear with us as we work through these minor troubles.

I ordered some at 12:01 am, hehe. I was hoping to be the first! I used PayPal and it worked great. I'd suggest just signing up for PayPal to anyone who's having trouble. It's a handy thing to have anyway, very useful for all internet purchases.

What a Prince!! I ordered 6but won't get them in time for Winter Harbour on Tuesday!! Fish Assassin stepped up and lent me his two to make sure I had a crack with them!! Thanks Owen!!

Thank you to all members who have patiently supported this long overdue project. I've decided to scrap the "first 50" orders get a free sticker, and give everyone who ordered lures today a free Iron Needle Lures window sticker.

Tight Lines and Big Fish!

[The sticker promotion ends with the conclusion of this post. Thank You SFBC!!]

I want to give a shout out to Nick at Ironneedle for all his patience and help throughout the process. My lures are on the way and looking forward to recieving them. Also to FA for his generous offer to let me try his.;) eman

Ordered mine yesterday hoping to wet them soon.

Back