Nog's Needle - The Good News

For those interested, the website is out of maintenance mode. You can browse the main page and set up an account if you wish, which makes for a faster and simpler checkout process.

The lures are slated for release on the web tomorrow (Thursday) @ midnight.

Thank You.

******2014 PRICING******

Available ONLINE for purchase 12:01am - FRIDAY JULY 25th, 2014

Available at our Abbotsford facility Thursday JULY 24th. Mon-Friday (email appointment only, no drop-ins).
ironneedlelures@gmail.com

Full Nickel Plated Trolling Spoon = $11.99

Full Gold Plated Trolling Spoon = $12.99

As previously mentioned, this lure is entirely made in British Columbia, Canada.

All lures come rigged with:

*4/0 STAINLESS STEEL MUSTAD SALMON HOOK
*3D MOLDED GEL EYES
*PRO-SERIES BLADE (tail)
*WELDED RINGS

That is my birthday ! I am going order for my birthday present :D

For those interested, the website is out of maintenance mode. You can browse the main page and set up an account if you wish, which makes for a faster and simpler checkout process.

The lures are slated for release on the web tomorrow (Thursday) @ midnight.

Thank You.

Great stuff..
I signed up. I can't seem to find a page on your site (it may just be me) that actually has the lures with description, finishes, sizes and price?

wishiniwasfishin1:

The lures are not yet featured on the website. They will go live Thursday @ midnight and will be available through the main page on the website in our "Featured Products" section. There is also a "Trolling Spoons" tab in the top left corner of the screen, under the website name.

Check back Friday, 12:01 AM and lures will be available to purchase through the website!

Thank You for your inquiry and opportunity to clarify.

wishiniwasfishin1:

The lures are not yet featured on the website. They will go live Thursday @ midnight and will be available through the main page on the website in our "Featured Products" section. There is also a "Trolling Spoons" tab in the top left corner of the screen, under the website name.

Check back Friday, 12:01 AM and lures will be available to purchase through the website!

Thank You for your inquiry and opportunity to clarify.

Hi, when will the painted lures be available?

Whole in the Water:

Our first production runs of painted lures will be available in October 2014. Unfortunately we could not schedule the release of those lures any sooner.

People can look forward to our flagship Iron Needle Painted lures in both Nickel and Gold plated versions.
We will also be offering full painted models, incorporating GLOW and UV paints into a variety of new and classic paint schemes.

Thank You.

I created an account and I'll be purchasing some as soon as they go online. I hope they arrive before I leave for Nootka in Early August. I'd love to try them out there!

Also set up account, and already made some room in the tackle box for them. Made space front and center, as i foresee these lures being a constant go to.
BTW congrats to you Matt for persevering and seeing it through to get this dream to maturity and these lures to many boats across the coast here real soon!!

FH

JUST FOR SFBC MEMBERS:

The first 50 forum members to place an order online via the website (open for business Thursday, the 24th @ Midnight) will receive:

1 Free - Iron Needle Lures 12" x 3" white vinyl cut window sticker as pictured below!

To Be Eligible....

SFBC Members must include their Forum Name in the "Message to the Seller" portion of the checkout process.

Thank You for the support!

Exactly 12 hours until the lures are available online! Set-up an account for fast checkout.

3 years has come down to hours. We are very happy to be making the big splash on SFBC and look forward to seeing you on the water!

Fishtank (or any members):

If you wish, we can arrange email money transfer. Please contact us via email to arrange details.

ironneedlelures@gmail.com

edit: PAYPAL info - You can set up a Paypal account and use your credit card make purchases. Paypal acts as a merchant, providing the option to pay with credit card. But you need a Paypal account to do so.

As the site and product grows, we will provide further payment options.

Furthermore, we apologize to those members who feel this thread should be relocated. We are working with SFBC owners to accommodate the release of this new product in a way that supports the SFBC Forum through a dealer thread and advertising.

Thank you for your patience as we work through all the steps of the release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Order finished!! Very easy process, great job on the new site/store.
Should have a small school of Iron Needle Lures swimming behind the boat here real soon.
Thanks again, and many best wishes to you on your new venture.

FH

Back