Nog's Needle - The Good News

So just one size?
Do they come with a hook or suggested hook size?
Folks will want to know about leader length and any other useful information, all of which could be provided online.
Could be my West Coast Weapon this year. ;)
He just said 4/0 stainless steel hook. Possible release date on my birthday. I'll have to order a couple of those up and give myself a present.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also wondering this for some time now. I watch the odd gold show on T.V. and that yellow chit aint cheap.

-KK

The gold plating process is pretty similar to chrome plating a car bumper;in gold plating you deposit a few microns of liquid gold (2.5 microns = 100 micro inches); 24k Bright Hard Gold Solution is one of the most durable gold solutions on the market;a gallon would cost around $1200 (depending on current gold prices); one gallon contains sufficient gold to cover ~ 3120 in sq. area to a thickness of 10 micro - inches.

The gold plating process is pretty similar to chrome plating a car bumper;in gold plating you deposit a few microns of liquid gold (2.5 microns = 100 micro inches); 24k Bright Hard Gold Solution is one of the most durable gold solutions on the market;a gallon would cost around $1200 (depending on current gold prices); one gallon contains sufficient gold to cover ~ 3120 in sq. area to a thickness of 10 micro - inches.

I guess we learn somthing new everyday! Very interesting.

Now I'm wondering if a guy should try a couple in the Tyee Pool from a rowboat.

Hmmmmm...

Going to have to get me a couple and find out methinks.

Take care.

... I just spent a month commercial fishing springs and they were choked full of similar sized sandlance! get me some for next year, please.

North Coast Troll I assume?
How was the fishing for you Ladz??

Methinks you will find that needlefish present a large part of the diet for springs pretty well year round.
They certainly do tend to focus on them when they wander across them. Makes me winder why no-one else took this task on well before now...

Now I'm wondering if a guy should try a couple in the Tyee Pool from a rowboat...

I'd suggest giving one of the gold ones a try Dave. They do seem to be working well over on that side of late...

And with that I am OFF! Back to the Mistress Pacific for a couple weeks of Fishing Frenzy! ;)

Catch y'all on the Flipside...
sailor.gif

Cheers,
Nog

******2014 PRICING******

Available ONLINE for purchase 12:01am - FRIDAY JULY 25th, 2014

Available at our Abbotsford facility Thursday JULY 24th. Mon-Friday (email appointment only, no drop-ins).
ironneedlelures@gmail.com

Full Nickel Plated Trolling Spoon = $11.99

Full Gold Plated Trolling Spoon = $12.99

As previously mentioned, this lure is entirely made in British Columbia, Canada.

All lures come rigged with:

*4/0 STAINLESS STEEL MUSTAD SALMON HOOK
*3D MOLDED GEL EYES
*PRO-SERIES BLADE (tail)
*WELDED RINGS

******2014 PRICING******

Available ONLINE for purchase 12:01am - FRIDAY JULY 25th, 2014

Available at our Abbotsford facility Thursday JULY 24th. Mon-Friday (email appointment only, no drop-ins).
ironneedlelures@gmail.com

Full Nickel Plated Trolling Spoon = $11.99

Full Gold Plated Trolling Spoon = $12.99

As previously mentioned, this lure is entirely made in British Columbia, Canada.

All lures come rigged with:

*4/0 STAINLESS STEEL MUSTAD SALMON HOOK
*3D MOLDED GEL EYES
*PRO-SERIES BLADE (tail)
*WELDED RINGS

CANADIAN SHIPPING DETAILS:

All online orders shipped via Canada Post. All orders come with tracking.

Delivery: 2-3 business days within British Columbia for most orders.

Shipping Rates:

$6.00 Flat rate (5 spoons or less)

INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST

Orders of 6 or more spoons will receive FREE SHIPPING within Canada!

As with any new product, we expect a strong initial rush of orders. We are a small family owned and operated business and will do our best to keep up with stock and shipping times.

With regards to tackle shops, we hope to begin working with our local BC retailers in the fall/winter and should have stock tricking into stores by early 2015. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause our fellow anglers!

Canada Post has been fantastic with all of our shipments, getting most packages up-island in no more than 3 days, but usually 2. We will also offer expedited, next day shipments by any requested courier. This request must be made via email, or making a note on the sales order online.

Thank You.

I think im going to wait for the painted version.

Love the spoons can't wait to get my hands on some sure hope the website can handle the the incredible amount of traffic on opening day lol cheers nog and I'll be sure to report !!

Back