Next Lure To Use

treblig

I have Needlefish,Anchovy and Herring to pick from. With all the luck with green hootchies and the pink sink
lately I have to think out of the box and try something different.

Do the members have any suggestions?Anybody else trying something different?

Attachments

• P4260161.jpg
    P4260161.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 207
  • P4260158.JPG
    P4260158.JPG
    362.6 KB · Views: 205
  • P3070143 2.JPG
    P3070143 2.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 210
most of us would have to fish for a week solid...lol
to go through our rigging that we carry on a boat......
think its more to do with getting on the fish and the speed or action of the lure...

now come up with something that just puts hogs in the boat and i'll drag all the time ;)
well i'll settle for teens and twenty's

but golden rule try keep it simple
use proven stuff that works for others and have the odd tinker rod down with something different ....

Gil

Would u like me to test fish all your Sitkas

Might save u some time to fish the other stuff. Cheers

If your green hoochies and pink sinks are working then why change?

For me its always trying something else . Yes I could go back to the AP Tackleworks Neon Army Truck herring or green hootchies or pink sink. I though challenge myself trying out other lures . Reviewing them for sponsors and being part of their tackle development. I do have to be careful as I have to share on this site as a fisherman and not a representative promoting. I have 9 sponsors and often I get very excited and lose track sounding like a promoter when all I want do is share my success . So If anyone want to know more about a lure or manufacture I think this site will allow you to pm me privately ..... if this is not protocol I am sure I will be informed.

Next outing is May 2 Tuesday. There is heavy SE winds forecasted so It may be cut short. My friend went out today and there is allot of brown algae effecting the down riggers and fishing lines. The SE winds this afternoon were very rough.

So back to selection. If one had to use other than their go to lure what would you select from the samples I posted . Photo 1, 2 , 3. what colour.

Photo 3 silver, moon jelly and any green combination
in the needle fish pattern would be my "go to" for Chinooks

Photo 3 silver, moon jelly and any green combination
in the needle fish pattern would be my "go to" for Chinooks

Thanks Scott....weather was unkind . Huge wave and swells added the notorious SE wind he had pass on the outing.

Back