I am not pleased...

Capt. Jack

Well, it happened again, I seemed to have misplaced my hoochies book.
For the second time. :( However, I have one white, one pink, two red, one green and one weird one that reminds me of a clown. Lots of different colors. I got them unrigged from a flea market last year.

So, I need you guys to give me a shopping list for more hoochies.

Also, I took my boat out in burrard inlet with my work colleague to do more sea trials, she can do 11 mph with two people.
But she still leaks after all the flex sealing I did inside the transom.
and JB weld marine weld on the outside of transom.

Well, it happened again, I seemed to have misplaced my hoochies book.
For the second time. :( However, I have one white, one pink, two red, one green and one weird one that reminds me of a clown. Lots of different colors. I got them unrigged from a flea market last year.

So, I need you guys to give me a shopping list for more hoochies.

Also, I took my boat out in burrard inlet with my work colleague to do more sea trials, she can do 11 mph with two people.
But she still leaks after all the flex sealing I did inside the transom.
and JB weld marine weld on the outside of transom.
Try duct tape?

how I somehow lost a whole pile of hootchie 'actionisers' and so had to replace all the skirts and the doo-hickies as well.

You guessed it there was pocket on the back side of the new bag I never checked-now I'm set until 2050 at least.

IMGP0025.jpg

how I somehow lost a whole pile of hootchie 'actionisers' and so had to replace all the skirts and the doo-hickies as well.

You guessed it there was pocket on the back side of the new bag I never checked-now I'm set until 2050 at least.

IMGP0025.jpg
Way too sexy. I’d likely go off if I got into either of those bins😎

far left one closely resembles a CR killer; i’d fish it. the third one looks like Army Truck which is one of the most successful hoochies up and down the coast. the far right one looks good too,
i personally would t bother with the red gear but having said that, one of my highliner buddies kills chinooks all the time using red gear

Back