P

polywave

Hi everyone. I'm coming to Winter Harbour for my first time this summer.
I've been chatting with Wayne and Dick about accomodations. Wayne says he's going to see if one of his regulars cancels, if so I can possibly have one of his spots. Dick has an opening for me, but it's in the new cabins at the top of the hill. He's VERY graciously offered his truck he help us move our stuff back and forth between the dock and the cabin, but of couse I would rather be close to the dock and not have to put him out.
If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. There are four of us, and we want to stay for a week, preferably from sunday to saturday.
We would like to be there within the last three weeks of July or the first three weeks of August.
I am bringing my own boat, launching in Coal Harbor.

Finding your thread was one of the luckiest finds I've had since I can remember!!!!!

Polywave

Hey Poly, good choice on time of year. If you can find accommodations at during the time you mentioned, take it. There is not a lot of places that rent out rooms in Winter Harbour. I have seen those cabins and they are quite nice, and the walk is not to bad. Good luck

we always stay at the windcatcher it's a float house closest accomodations to the fishing grounds the new family that bought it are real hospitable and the isolation is nice, it's also got all the ammenities you need, it's a five minute boat ride to WH

Back