New Wholesale Fishing Store in Langley

Kisinana

Wholesale Sports is openning a new store this weekend in Langley.
Since I am going to the city this weekend I thought I may check it out.
Since I know they have a Nanaimo store, is there pricing any good and there quality?

Just looking for some input as it will be a bit out of my way and I normally hit Berrys Bait.s

Rods and reels galore and lotsa lures, better selection than most stores around and decent prices-sadly nothing is truly wholesale. :(

Never had a chance to check out the rest of the goods in the Nanaimo store but it's good for a few hours at least.

Yes, sorry springtime I should have said it is having its grand openning this weekend.
Looking for a good selection of Baitrix and lines.

Yes, sorry springtime I should have said it is having its grand openning this weekend.
Looking for a good selection of Baitrix and lines.

I have found the selection and prices in Nanaimo disappointing. The trout and bass sections are good, but the salt water selection is not spectacular.

Too much water, too little time

I have found the selection and prices in Nanaimo disappointing. The trout and bass sections are good, but the salt water selection is not spectacular.

Too much water, too little time

I was up there on may long weekend, I spent about an hour wandering through the store, they had a few reasonable prices but most stuff I was interested (salt water gear) was overpriced and the selection was terrible, I think most canadiantires have more selection. Not worth a trip up there by any means.

I went to the opening in Langley on Sat. Huge store.
IMHO the fishing and hunt dept were very well stocked. As per the flyer, there were great deals!

Everyday price seems to be as good or better than most.

Back