New Top canvas and upholstery

Dan The Man

Looking to get a new top and new upholstery for my 232 grady . Anybody have a shop that does awesome work for a fair price?

Cheers, Dan

( Lower mainland )

Looking to get a new top and new upholstery for my 232 grady . Anybody have a shop that does awesome work for a fair price?

Cheers, Dan

( Lower mainland )
I had my bimini repaired by Mastercraft in Steveston 604-277-1421 fair price and good work

I used M & M Canvas to make a bimini for my 21' foot Boston Whaler. Richmond 604-274-2549. He did real good job.

Last edited:
Not sure where your located but i used a guy that works for the same company as me. Did upholstery before he landed a good union gig. Still does side jobs from home. Did all the seats in my 208 grady and a new bimini top. Matched all the colors up to original. Did a great job.
Called him dan the man ever since.
Seems fitting. Dan 604 785 1503

My guy is fully booked until July now because he's awesome

Not sure where your located but i used a guy that works for the same company as me. Did upholstery before he landed a good union gig. Still does side jobs from home. Did all the seats in my 208 grady and a new bimini top. Matched all the colors up to original. Did a great job.
Forgot to say. He's In langley

I’m going to give him a shout also. Need the bench seat in CC redone and matched to new charcoal tempress seats up front. Any suggestions on what to use/apply for new plywood for bottom of bench seat? Its bolted to aluminum base/box so not structural. I’m going to cut a new piece as the old one is pretty waterlogged.

I’m going to give him a shout also. Need the bench seat in CC redone and matched to new charcoal tempress seats up front. Any suggestions on what to use/apply for new plywood for bottom of bench seat? Its bolted to aluminum base/box so not structural. I’m going to cut a new piece as the old one is pretty waterlogged.
What about replacing the plywood with starboard? It worked well for me, did that 10 years ago

Back