2024 Feb canvas and frame work

Bender

Hi,
I have a full canvas and frame for my Campion that was bought new from them before they closed. However it does not fit properly and needs some zippers added as well as snap fit to the boat ( 602 Cuddy)
Suggestions and recommendations appreciated

Sea Tops in Nanaimo is who I used in December. Used a guy who works out of his house once a few years ago and the thread all rotted.

Sea Tops in Nanaimo is who I used in December. Used a guy who works out of his house once a few years ago and the thread all rotted.
Is that the guy in lantzville? If yes.. horrid workmanship.. everything they make it looks like it's the first time they've done it.. fabric not tight on cushions, I'll fitting enclosures etc.

Is that the guy in lantzville? If yes.. horrid workmanship.. everything they make it looks like it's the first time they've done it.. fabric not tight on cushions, I'll fitting enclosures etc.
No he was more south Nanaimo.

Thank you. I had them look at it in 2018… I have been ill for a bit. They said they tried … but quoted me 7500 to replace.
More than I can afford considering the canvas I have is new
Thanks again for the suggestion

Hi,
I have a full canvas and frame for my Campion that was bought new from them before they closed. However it does not fit properly and needs some zippers added as well as snap fit to the boat ( 602 Cuddy)
Suggestions and recommendations appreciated
Bump

Denis Patenaude out of Nanaimo, he did a custom storage cover for my pursuit and he did an outstanding job. To say I’m picky would be an understatement, and I was impressed with all aspects of his job.

(250) 741-4242

Im from Campbell River and If you have ever Heard of FBF Fabricating (Friendly Bear) He is probably one of the best guys to go to for canvas. He has been doing it for about 20 years and I had several of my boats done by him. Most of the dealerships use him and he doesn't advertise much at all. Great pricing and absolutely spot on work. Every guide and boater that I know uses him without question.

Denis Patenaude out of Nanaimo, he did a custom storage cover for my pursuit and he did an outstanding job. To say I’m picky would be an understatement, and I was impressed with all aspects of his job.

(250) 741-4242
Sorry to take so long to reply. Thanks for the info I will give him a call then week….as long as it doesn’t keep snowing…lol

Im from Campbell River and If you have ever Heard of FBF Fabricating (Friendly Bear) He is probably one of the best guys to go to for canvas. He has been doing it for about 20 years and I had several of my boats done by him. Most of the dealerships use him and he doesn't advertise much at all. Great pricing and absolutely spot on work. Every guide and boater that I know uses him without question.
Thanks very much. I will look at calling him if I can’t get anyone locally.

Back