New Sheriff in Town

Tips Up

Compliments to Last Chance for the job he is doing as a new moderator to this site.
Nice to see things cleaning up and getting back to being a good resource for the fishing community.

Nice job Kelly.

Tips

I agree Tips Up Kelly is a HUGE asset to the moderating team at SFBC and we also have to thank Hugh for having the trust in us to give us more control over the site and thanks to Kelly's computer knowledge things happen fast. This is only the start of many great things to come.

Cheers Kevin

Nootka Marine Adventures

WHERE THE OCEAN IS OUR PLAYGROUND

Charter Packages or Bring Your Own Boat
www.goldriverfishinglodge.com
www.moutchabay.com

Email: h00kedonfishing@hotmail.com

Thanks LC, ME ad TT this is so much better. I was concerned for this site, but it looks like it is heading in the right direction now. GLG:)

quote:Originally posted by MyEscape

I agree Tips Up Kelly is a HUGE asset to the moderating team at SFBC and we also have to thank Hugh for having the trust in us to give us more control over the site and thanks to Kelly's computer knowledge things happen fast. This is only the start of many great things to come.

Thanks im not that good with computers though...

This site is great! But i only have one Issue I would love to see more get togethers I talk on here all the time, but i never can put a face to anyone! I think it would be great if we could plan somthing like a BBQ where everyone brings somthing and we all learn who we are talking to! Just an idea!

-Steve

VERY good job indeed keep it up mods, as for a get together lets plan something for sure, seems only time lately is at a meeting need more of a social gathering thats for sure good suggestion FF

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

VERY good job indeed keep it up mods, as for a get together lets plan something for sure, seems only time lately is at a meeting need more of a social gathering thats for sure good suggestion FF

Wolf

Blue Wolf Charters
www.bluewolfcharters.com

Absolutely agree with above compliments. Looks great.

Hey come on up to the derby at the end of the month, that's a get together... with fishing even!!!

Tailout - I'll grill you up some scallops!

Again, nice work on the site guys.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Absolutely agree with above compliments. Looks great.

Hey come on up to the derby at the end of the month, that's a get together... with fishing even!!!

Tailout - I'll grill you up some scallops!

Again, nice work on the site guys.

Jeff

Gimee the gaff!!!

Back