New Navionics Download Iphone and Ipad

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Just got a Ipad for Christamas so I downloaded Navionics to it and it seemed different then the version on my Iphone. It finally had all the old details on the charts. So I checked out my phone it it still had the old charts, then I deleted them from my phone and reloaded. Up came a request to update chart info. Of course I did it I now have the newest charts on the phone and pad. The crazyest thing is where other people have logged waypoints with dates and time they caught fish. Super fun to look at. Reconized some of the people that have logged info. This includes fisherman locally and names and people I know on SFBC.

I dunno if id tell people this If they knew the info was being shared they might not enter the info lol. I guess they must know because they should be able to see others, unless they dont update.

hmmmmm, i suppose i have the old version as i cannot put a event mark or X on the chart.
i have emailed them and asked when they will have that option as i find the X a must when putting out traps.
they emailed me back and said they are working on it....hmmmm?

$15 on my iPhone last year. Once bought it is good on your phone and pad. The iPhone version is not HD. Buy it thru ITunes then download it to your iPad. It is the poor mans way of doing it...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed it was cheaper for the phone. Unfortunately I don't have an iPhone. Thanks for the info FA

Back