New krippled spoons

So by a pic with a spoon on top everyone will assume it catches fish, what’s to say it just wasn’t placed there in hoping to draw up more sales. Next time I catch a fish I’ll put a hotdog on a hook or a cheezie and say it caught fish. Every fisherman on here I bet has a tackle box full of crap that someone says it produce fish

So by a pic with a spoon on top everyone will assume it catches fish, what’s to say it just wasn’t placed there in hoping to draw up more sales. Next time I catch a fish I’ll put a hotdog on a hook or a cheezie and say it caught fish. Every fisherman on here I bet has a tackle box full of crap that someone says it produce fish
That could absolutely be the case. The Harbour Chandler is in the business of selling fishing gear. Hell, I'm so pessimistic, I believe a lot of the information shared on forums should be taken with a grain of salt. The only way to really be sure is to try it out and see if it works for you. And yes, you are right, my tacklebox is full of crap I hardly use!

G.A.S. is more deadly than the newest virus!! And I'll bet 75% of those reading this are infected with.....Gear Acquisition Syndrome:GAS!!!
I myself have got it bad, there's no cure known. There better be a tomorrow, 'cause I'm buying plugs like there's no tomorrow!!! I just saw pics of Fishinator's plugs, and my wallet burst into flames!!

I have a couple and have tried them a couple of times but they still were outfished by skinny g’s in my area.

Butch, the owner of Krippled Lures gave me one a while back, but I have not had a chance to fish it yet. The video clips and fish pics that he shared with me seemed to prove that they do work. I am uncertain what stores carry them.
He told me they have minnow baits coming out soon. Have you seen those ?

I feel either old fashioned, jaded from having bought too much hardware over the years, or cheap.
Still using old Coyote Cop Cars as my go to lure. ☺
(And yes, I stocked up when they were the hot ones, probably never run out with the amount I fish, lol.)

Cop Car Coyote was one of the most productive spoon I’ve ever used. I remember it being so good in Barkley Sound I didn’t use anything else that summer.

a white glow hootchie did the bulk of the damage for me last season. here in ECVI as well as my annual trip to west coast. i coupled it with a glow flasher. kinda pointless trying anything else when that combo was so hot for me

Cop Car Coyote was one of the most productive spoon I’ve ever used. I remember it being so good in Barkley Sound I didn’t use anything else that summer.
a white glow hootchie did the bulk of the damage for me last season. here in ECVI as well as my annual trip to west coast. i coupled it with a glow flasher. kinda pointless trying anything else when that combo was so hot for me
If anyone isn't dropping those two as a precautionary measure on most of the coast they're missing fish. I've added a no bananas skinny g to my go-to's.

Back