New Fisheries Minister

It's interesting that they have moved him out considering he has gone on recored as the Fisher Minister supporting fish farms. Boy are thing going to get messy by 2025. Also I will not be surprised if freeland ends up being the new pipeline mouthpiece and will be incharge of making sure it gets built.

Last edited:
It was pretty obvious that they were going to get rid of him as the fisheries minister. He has to much bad blood with protesters showing up at his office.

They also needed to remove him if there were going to enact different policies that he had previously championed.

It was pretty obvious that they were going to get rid of him as the fisheries minister. He has to much bad blood with protesters showing up at his office.

They also needed to remove him if there were going to enact different policies that he had previously championed.

I think the blowback and anger we had actually helped him get the environment job. McKenna couldn’t handle it anymore and wanted out. It didn’t seem to phase mr Wilkinson so they thought good fit. And in fairness that is true. He is a good fit there but he’s a useless piece of crap. Alberta and Sask are doomed. Apparently mandate of cabinet is to shift to green economy. Sounds great but that’s not what Canada is. We are a resource rich country. Recession coming soon.

It’s all about getting people in the positions to push the pipeline though.

Any fisheries Minister is only a puppet of truedope....it’s only getting worse from here....you voted for it....Toronto, Vancouver.....wait a minute!!!

If it is I won’t be surprised I said they were gonna give Wilkinson the boot for east coast minister.

Wow she has actual done nothing in 50 some odd years.....solid pick for truedope. Carrier money raiser. Wonder if all that money came from tax payer?

It’s just going back to the way it normally is have dfo Pacific buracrats run the west coast with Ottawa interfering once in awhile.

Back