New Boat

Gronk

Keep driving by Hub RV and seeing a big aluminum boat out front for sale.
I don't know the brand, anybody got any info on it?

Look's good on the out side-I would want to see what the beam is on it and my thoughts where they same as Kelly above stated.

Posted - 05/16/2010 : 22:50:07
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like a nice boat but the lines on the bow/hull seem rounded and a bit wonky. I may be wrong though.

The best thing to do is drop bye and take a look over it-To bad there no motor on it to take it for a rip.If you want a second opinion if you are looking @ it PM me. I would be more then happy to look it over with you. Had 2 Alum tubbs in my life so far.
:)

I know the boat, there were a couple of them built. PRoblem is, it is just a hull. With the great deals south of the line, and a lot of guys getting out of high end hardware around here, I don't think I would build up another boat, I'd just get one ready to go. You can get some REALLY nice boats in the size range running with 4 strokes and kickers for 50K. I'm willing to bet you can't get that hull for less then 50, then by the time you outfit it, you have a 120K boat that you couldn't get 70 for the next day.

The market is REALLY soft right now, unless it's exactly what you want, keep looking. Or if you just gotta have a new tinner, get one build for you to your specs.

Last Chance Fishing Adventures

www.lastchancefishingadventures.com
www.swiftsurebank.com

Back