My New Boat!

Well some of you might know that i've been on the search for a new to me welded aluminum boat for the last year. Last week I finally found my dream boat in washington and brought it home on friday evening! Did all my research and ended up importing from the states. The thought of doing that always had me worried that it wouldnt be worth it because of the hastle at the border but after going through it I will assure everyone that if theyre organized about it theres nothing to worry about! Found this 18' Silver Streak runabout, loaded with all the options. Self bailing deck, Walk through transom, gps, depthsounder, tr1 auto pilot, 150 honda 4 stroke, 9.9 merc kicker. amazing boat, well built and a smooth ride! If anyone has any questions about the import process I would be happy to share my experience.

congrats!!!,
just like a proud poppa with a new baby.
very nice boat, now go slay some fish and post up the reports
and don't forget we like pictures too
damn I miss my TR-1

Nothing quite like finding your dream boat after a long search and gettin it home! Long story short, i was the fifth person to call about the boat. Had a good long talk with the owner and at the end of it he said he would hold ono it for a week untill i could renew my passport and get down to see it bcaus he could tell over the phone that i was commited and he wanted it to go o a good home! I didnt post anything up here untill it was actually in my yard in fear of somethingfalling through! I will be heading out this weekend to get the decks bloody. Cant wait for that first fish!
Cheers!

I saw that thing on Craigslist and wish I had the money to grab it! Not my time but one day it will be. Congrats and enjoy.

finally have a few fishing pics and the time to throw them up! summers just too busy! enjoy
GOPR0524.jpgGOPR0538.jpgGOPR0543.jpgGOPR0553.jpgGOPR0556.jpg

these were from a trip up to kyouqot at the end of july. there for 5 days and it was hot! the first three days we were letting most fish go as we wanted to catch our limits that last couple of days to stay the freshest! Took my old man out with me for his first ever fishing trip! and he was hooked! the first picture is him with his first salmon ever!

Cheers

nice pics!
looks like alot of room in that bad boy
thxs for sharing!

A few more pics. my first ever attempt at a butterfly fillet and beach smoke. It was delisious! and a few more nice springs from kyouqot!
P1060217.jpgP1060477.jpg

Nice boat, I have the 18 runabout but with the hard top. Well built and a pleasure to drive. I'm sure that you will love it. How do you like it with the 150 on it and could you tell me what your top speed is? I have a 115 on mine and get up to about 35 mph and was wondering what a 150 would do. Thanks.

with the prop thats on the boat now I get 38-40 knots at 5800 rpm. usually cruze at 25 knots witch is 3800-4200rpm depending on tides etc. so 44-47mph at WOT.

Great pix---love that "Indian Weave" on the fillets---looks good enough to eat!

You'll be thrilled with that BF150---take care of her and she'll get you through thick and thin.

Back