Merry Christmas (Orthodox Christmas)

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
Merry Christmas

Perogie's, sausages and cabbage rolls for dinner tonight. Yum

Got to love the Ukrainian Christmas dinner at my house :)

I didn't know you were a hunky, me too, but had cabbage rolls and perogies with the Turkey on the 25th, might have to try your way next year.

Merry Christmas

Perogie's, sausages and cabbage rolls for dinner tonight. Yum

Got to love the Ukrainian Christmas dinner at my house :)

Each to their own I suppose, but as a Brit I can only say yuk, not my taste. I couldn't even find a traditional Christmas pudding anywhere in the Comox Valley this year. Finally got one in Victoria though. Because Canada is made up of such a diverse group I wonder what a traditional Canadian Christmas dinner is? Hope is doesn't include Craft Dinner lol.

Each to their own I suppose, but as a Brit I can only say yuk, not my taste. I couldn't even find a traditional Christmas pudding anywhere in the Comox Valley this year. Finally got one in Victoria though. Because Canada is made up of such a diverse group I wonder what a traditional Canadian Christmas dinner is? Hope is doesn't include Craft Dinner lol.

If more people felt it was necessary to have Christmas pudding to celebrate a holiday more bakery's would make it. If it was a traditional you were after maybe you should have had your wife make you one. Is it all about you and your holiday? I enjoy Canada's diverse culture at times. You should be encouraged to take part and not knock it. I ate a crappy turkey dinner like the rest of you this year in December.

I am not Ukrainian but my god father is. It always been a joy the leave my Christmas tree up till the day after my Ukrainian dinner. I really enjoy it.

Now I am looking forward to Chinese New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
And his isn't? What a great way the say Merry Christmas complaining about how someone enjoys their holiday or celebrates others.

Back