maui fishing - march 1st

Couple days later and have had a chance to eat some of the catch. First was the Mahi Mahi which I had skinned and grilled in frying pan in oil & lemon salt n pepper was very good as expected. Last night did the same with the hawian salmon or Rainbow Runner ( picture below) and oh my goodness that was amazing , maybe best fish I've ever had. Was pinkish white fish and need to cut out the bone bloodline which cut out easy before pan frying. For lunch today we had the leftover from both in wraps with a fruit n lemon salsa and that was excellent. I still have some Mahi left in freezer but wish I had more of that salmon. If you ever go and catch those get as much as you can you won't be disappointed

Attachments

• IMG_1779.PNG
    IMG_1779.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Couple days later and have had a chance to eat some of the catch. First was the Mahi Mahi which I had skinned and grilled in frying pan in oil & lemon salt n pepper was very good as expected. Last night did the same with the hawian salmon or Rainbow Runner ( picture below) and oh my goodness that was amazing , maybe best fish I've ever had. Was pinkish white fish and need to cut out the bone bloodline which cut out easy before pan frying. For lunch today we had the leftover from both in wraps with a fruit n lemon salsa and that was excellent. I still have some Mahi left in freezer but wish I had more of that salmon. If you ever go and catch those get as much as you can you won't be disappointed
Almost looks like a yellow tail....just caught a few in San Diego so they're fresh in my mind

Back