Macauley Point Guest House - Perfect Fisherman Accomodation in Victoria/Equimalt...

Andrew P

Hey Folks,

My wife and I have been renting out a guest house that is detached from the main house that is perfect for any anglers looking to come to Victoria for some fishing.

I am a dedicated (some would say addicted) angler and being located a half block from the Esquimalt Anglers boat launch was a primary motivation for moving there. The launch is easy and relatively inexpensive and is a great place to access much of the waters around Victoria and even a fine place to leave from to go around the corner to East Sooke.

I am happy to share my tools, cleaning station and tips about the area with any traveling anglers. The neighborhood is also great for those not wanting to be on the boat all day. The guest house has it's own private entrance and there is lots of room on the street to park a boat.

Anyways, just thought I would throw it out there and take a look on Airbnb.com for booking info if it is of any interest.

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/2128631

Thanks!

Andrew

Looks like a great place, will definitely keep it in mind. Anywhere to leave a boat in for a couple of days?

Looks really nice and the price is more than fair. I live just a few blocks away, maybe I will rent it for me and my wife to escape the kids for a night. :)

Although I live in Vancouver my boat resides at my mothers home in the same area in Victoria. This is the best place for any angler to reside in BC. Esquimalt Anglers is a great protected launch. I fish Sooke mostly. Run time is 25 minutes on an average day. Fishing within 5 minutes can also be great at certain times of the year. Good luck Andrew.

Looks great!! I will keep this in mind on our annual hali trip next spring its blocks from hidden harbour where our hali guide is located.

Back