Lowrance Airmar SS175HW

I used Hodges Marine last month for a 175hw...Garmin version but they a) had stock and b) decent price and shipped right away.

Just Google them, they're out of Florida I believe.

I used Hodges Marine last month for a 175hw...Garmin version but they a) had stock and b) decent price and shipped right away.

Just Google them, they're out of Florida I believe.
I found one at WMJ Marine. USD$1159. I checked at Hodges but they only had the 20 deg Garmin and they were out of stock.

How are you liking the 175HW?

That's about what I paid for mine. It's been great, I find it is a lot more trustworthy than whatever I had in before. Mine drives a garmin 7408 and I leave it set to chirp all the time. I have definitely sent targets earlier than before and not nearly as much scatter. I will be out for 2 weeks come July 18 so this thing is gonna get put to the test. Everyone seems to be very pleased with the 175...I think you will be too.

I found one at WMJ Marine. USD$1159. I checked at Hodges but they only had the 20 deg Garmin and they were out of stock.

How are you liking the 175HW?
I checked the reviews of WJM before I ordered. It didn't sound like they were too reputable.

I ended up talking to Airmar and they recommended iMarine. They were great to deal with. Looking forward to receiving and getting it installed :)

I buy from Boe marine. It's a decent transducer in shallow water but over 200 mts. it will range out. I just ordered a TM260 from Boe as it will track bottom into 900 mts. the continental shelf where I fish averages 450 mts. and at 50 miles offshore drops into 4000 mts. The 175HW will identify tuna if I'm over structure and in it's range beautifully. Hopefully the usps shipment makes it into Mexico okay.

Back