Lost Boat Top - McDonald Beach Ramp Richmond

TheBigGuy

I launched at McDonlad beach ramp in Richmond at 5am Thurs Aug 14th. In my rush to get out I left my custom snap on canvas boat top on the ground in the parking lot by the ramp . It was still dark and I didn't see it and forgot it there. When I came back there was no sign of it around. Not sure why anyone would take it, its useless for anyones boat but my own. Anyone with any info about it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

It was a travel cover. It was a grey canvas travel top that spaps all around the boat. It was custom made for my boat,so it would be useless to anyone else. Taking it would seem pretty pointless, but it was nowhere to be found when I got back from fishing. Any info appreciated,I'm sure I could spring for a reward for anyone who may have simply have been trying to be helpful by safekeeping it for me.

Did you check with the grounds keeper in the house. Maybe some one turned it in. There was a pile of clothes there the other day. Lots of people there, hopefully some one turned it in as lost and found item.

Good luck to you

I knocked on the grounds keepers door, but there was no one home. I left a note in the mailbox, but haven't heard anything back so I'm assuming it wasn't turned in there. Thanks for your attempt to help high tide.

Back