Looking for boat 23to 25 feet

If you go sans trailer and sell the 250 2 stroke you will be $25k for a minty hull. $25k will buy you close to brand new power and you’re set for $50k. If real estate wasn’t effing me in the b at the moment I would strongly consider it myself.

Are you selling your "last boat" again????
I knew somebody would bring that up,but if you remember back when I was looking for my" last boat "my first choice was a Grady 208 or 228.I found a 2009 Grady 208 that is "as new" finally so I pulled the trigger. Now a 2 boat owner,1 for the dock and 1 to trailer. Two of the best in my opinion.

Sure you can complain! I’m hopefully breaking even on my multimillion dollar flip, likely have to sell my amazing new personal house I just moved into in Feb and possibly my minty boat (again) What a time to be alive!

Sure you can complain! I’m hopefully breaking even on my multimillion dollar flip, likely have to sell my amazing new personal house I just moved into in Feb and possibly my minty boat (again) What a time to be alive!
Yeah but when you sell an 18’er, you generally buy almost the exact same 18’er. So even if you sell it, it won’t be long before you have the same boat haha

I knew somebody would bring that up,but if you remember back when I was looking for my" last boat "my first choice was a Grady 208 or 228.I found a 2009 Grady 208 that is "as new" finally so I pulled the trigger.
until you find one that will change your mind again LOL LOL

This thread is from a guy looking for a 23-25 Ft. boat for up to $50K. Sorry for the hyjack. I'll pass on anything that might interest you Wayne.

One of these days I’ll buy one of Rays last boats. Way too house poor right now though lol
Is the term not supposed to be "house rich and money poor"? I feel like people get this wrong all the time.

Back