Looking for a hitch extension c.r. or CV area

Toba

Looking for a hitch extention bar
Has to be more than 18"

I am in campbell river but will go as far as nanaimo if need be.

Do you have a super hitch? You are reducing your load rating a lot with an extension, at least in a legal sense. Obviously lots of people have extensions. Just want to make sure you are aware of that but There’s obviously way more illegal setups driving down the road

I just watched a VW Golf pull a 1980’s fibreglass 20’ or so boat out of the launch and I don’t know what to think anymore lol

I have one, it's 36 inches measured from the pin hole at receiver, to base of ball, ball is included. Its located in Nanoose Bay for this weekend.
I still take cash in these pandemic times, 100 bucks its yours if you want it.

Do you have a super hitch? You are reducing your load rating a lot with an extension, at least in a legal sense. Obviously lots of people have extensions. Just want to make sure you are aware of that but There’s obviously way more illegal setups driving down the road

I just watched a VW Golf pull a 1980’s fibreglass 20’ or so boat out of the launch and I don’t know what to think anymore lol
For a heavy load i'll have the proper set up, but i'm just using it to put my hitch basket behind the camper!

I have one, it's 36 inches measured from the pin hole at receiver, to base of ball, ball is included. Its located in Nanoose Bay for this weekend.
I still take cash in these pandemic times, 100 bucks its yours if you want it.
hey barman, sounds perfect,i'll take it. I'll be passing though that way Saturday evening northbound. If everything goes as planned..as I'm currently away at work but should be on the island saturday. i'll shoot you a pm when I figure out my travel plans

Back