Look at this morons

I never go fishing with out my 357.................................LOL

Really?? Cause now we're impressed. That must have been the little redneck's guide package, because the REAL REDNECK fishing package, although it probably costs more, uses an M-16 assault rifle to make the kill. And if you want to fish like a real "man", the "Redneck Bounty" guide trip uses dynamite, guaranteed to impress the redneck fishermaniac. Yeee-HAAAA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Better yet, how about we suggest he hucks the fish in the boat first before he shoots it.:rolleyes: With that level of cognitive prowess, he just might think its a good idea.

Their next years video may include combined fishing and a little of the "50 calibre ricochet" clip posted here before. Hope their liability insurance is paid up.

Two things.

First, a real redneck would dynamite the fish out of the water, and then head-shoot them with the M-16 as they flipped through the air like sporting clays.

Second, I fished with an American charter service out of Newport, Oregon that did, in fact, shoot a fish in one of their boats. Apparently they landed a huge Hali and brought the fish on board before they had subdued it. The fish went crazy flailing around the back of the boat. Clients bailed and gear was being smashed to pieces until the Mate pulled his Magnum and pumped several shots into the fishes head, and through the hull of the boat. Thirty miles off shore the boat sank.

As the signature says.........

You gotta love the park that these rednecks chose to shoot in.I guess that our club just wasted a half mil buying more land so we could continue to shoot our guns when we could have just gone to the park.
Dave

I like the guy's shirt. Classy stuff!

Thanx Mom & Dad Glad i was born on the Canadian side of the border!

I know a bunch of guys who wouldn't mind being able to carry or hunt with a pistol in Canada. If it was legal, I bet that there would be a lot less seal problems too. And I bet some of them would subdue the odd halibut as well.

YES PORCI rednecks come in all shapes & sizes Sorry no handguns under my tree this Xmas

Scary thing is that guy is a licensed guide, go figure...only in red neck Alaska.

Canada! The land of Lieberals! Slap them in the face and they turn the other cheek! Slap my face and it is " Go ahead , make my day,,,Punk!"

Back