Light bar wiring.

BryceWCP

Looking to add a light bar to my boat. Most likely on the bottom side of my pulpit. Curious to see if anyone els has done this and how they ran their wiring back to their helm. Obviously I want it as clean as possible don’t want to have wire zip tied on my bow rails or anything. Was thinking running the wires inside the bow rail? Or down into the anchor locker. Looking foreword to seeing what some of you have done!!
Thanks Bryce.

light bars are useless. i put in a night vision camera which works very well.

You don’t even know when or why I would use it? I asked a simple question. If you don’t have an answer regarding the question. Keep it to yourself.

well most people use lights to see in the dark. if you dont then cool.

Looking to add a light bar to my boat. Most likely on the bottom side of my pulpit. Curious to see if anyone els has done this and how they ran their wiring back to their helm. Obviously I want it as clean as possible don’t want to have wire zip tied on my bow rails or anything. Was thinking running the wires inside the bow rail? Or down into the anchor locker. Looking foreword to seeing what some of you have done!!
Thanks Bryce.

I would definitely head into the anchor locker. Stay away from the railings if you can. Power wires and metal don’t make a good mixture. I’m sure you can find a good channel from your helm power station to the anchor locker some place.

Back