Let's see your boat!

Heres my setup.

Added headlights,
composite deck board coaming tiki torch 1" thick
4x 10 gauge scotty mounts total 10 rod holders with the boat rod holders 4x and 4x downriggers plus x2 scotty rod holder mounts 600 watt kenwood amp with 10" kicker and 75 watt speakers with 50 watt speakers off the head unit.
blue seas 12 fuse panel for the fish finders headlights and amp
blue seas below deck 12v/usb/voltmeter on the console
blue seas 6x contra switch deck panel with bilge, washdown and usb chargers (can see under downriggers)
blue seas ACR start isolation with remote led
New jabsco 6 gpm washdown pump
New tohatsu 4 stroke 20hp kicker
150 optimax with vessel view mobile

nU06bkS.jpeg

2GHFAm4.jpeg

guFy5AI.jpeg

7UdYikq.jpeg

NmzHHJ7.jpeg

RbK1mb6.jpeg

bX47BFW.jpeg

Mnun2A4.jpeg

vYiYz2v.jpeg

PVoTML9.jpeg

I saw you today in gibsons. nice machine I was getting some insurance and fasteners from gibsons fasteners.
Thanks! Got a couple of beautiful bookend 8 pounders off Gower today on high slack with Gary our beloved local marine mechanic. Man I can't count how many trips I've made to Fasteners the last couple months replacing all the 30 year old nuts and bolts etc on the ole Malibu. It sure adds up quick I tell ya!

Heres my setup.

Added headlights,
composite deck board coaming tiki torch 1" thick
4x 10 gauge scotty mounts total 10 rod holders with the boat rod holders 4x and 4x downriggers plus x2 scotty rod holder mounts 600 watt kenwood amp with 10" kicker and 75 watt speakers with 50 watt speakers off the head unit.
blue seas 12 fuse panel for the fish finders headlights and amp
blue seas below deck 12v/usb/voltmeter on the console
blue seas 6x contra switch deck panel with bilge, washdown and usb chargers (can see under downriggers)
blue seas ACR start isolation with remote led
New jabsco 6 gpm washdown pump
New tohatsu 4 stroke 20hp kicker
150 optimax with vessel view mobile

nU06bkS.jpeg

2GHFAm4.jpeg

guFy5AI.jpeg

7UdYikq.jpeg

NmzHHJ7.jpeg

RbK1mb6.jpeg

bX47BFW.jpeg

Mnun2A4.jpeg

vYiYz2v.jpeg

PVoTML9.jpeg
Looking good! Are you in Gibsons or Sechelt.....looks like North Rd area if so we're practically neighbors! Charlie S house in background?

Looking good! Are you in Gibsons or Sechelt.....looks like North Rd area if so we're practically neighbors! Charlie S house in background?
Yeah charlie s house. i plan to get out wednesday or friday. been a tough go the optimax broke down in may just only now got everything going. got the vessel view so I can see the alarms this time. Probably see you out there another buddy may come along this weekend

That's tough but better late than never! Fishing has been consistent from Gower to Byng the last 2 weeks. All our fish caught on Tomic plugs high slack 150-170 feet of water gear at 120 and 140. All our fish have been 8 to 16 pounds....mostly reds, one nice marbled and a white

That's tough but better late than never! Fishing has been consistent from Gower to Byng the last 2 weeks. All our fish caught on Tomic plugs high slack 150-170 feet of water gear at 120 and 140. All our fish have been 8 to 16 pounds....mostly reds, one nice marbled and a white
Are these feeders?

That is awesome about the fish on plugs, nice. I might have to actually go fishing in my home town soon :p

Race ya, I'm gonna drop in there on Thursday for more punishment...
Good luck! I will lose that race my boat is in port Alberni getting a service done and potentially going tuna fishing next week if water moves in something reasonable. In any event, i have a trip to the island in my cards. Wonder if anyone is wind drifting out there today LOL 1meter at 5am I could hear waves smashing from my house.

Its a 08 115 that i picked up last summer with 396 hrs on it. Its been awesome on the boat. I guided out of these hulls with 90's but had to run them at Wot to get 26 mph. 4200 on the yammie gets me there .

Curious whether you fish your plugs naked or behind a flasher or use a dummy?
Thanks

Back