Let's see your boat!

That thing is a beaut, would love to have the chance to see it up close sometime. C-Dory are definitely on my radar for when we eventually outgrow the Arima down the road sometime. Sounds like you got a hell of a deal on it.
Just got it to Telegraph Cove ( its permanent home) a few days ago. Still tiddling it up before launch maybe Saturday or Sunday. Seems like a good deal but time will tell . Other than the 3 hrs. Sea trial I haven't had a chance to spend much time on it. Arima was my other choice but this deal seemed to good to turn down.

Just got it to Telegraph Cove ( its permanent home) a few days ago. Still tiddling it up before launch maybe Saturday or Sunday. Seems like a good deal but time will tell . Other than the 3 hrs. Sea trial I haven't had a chance to spend much time on it. Arima was my other choice but this deal seemed to good to turn down.
We'll be up that way in June, moored in Port McNeill. Will be our first time fishing and exploring up there, so maybe we'll see you out there.

Silver Streak Phantom 21. 250 merc, and 9.9 kicker. Brought it home late last fall, and have been out throughout the winter and spring. Mostly fishing, but also just running around the northern gulf islands area.

The old...and the new...

View attachment 106146
Got a request to share some deck and inside photos.
The boat is well built, and well rigged out. Based on a good friend's professional expertise in welding, and his assessment, the boat is well crafted and built like a tank. About the only thing I envy of some other builds, is the storage. Mine is spartan by some comparisons. I included the image of the battery bank, just as an example of the attention to detail in the electrical/mechanical build. Its really done well, with clean layouts and easy access to the critical stuff.
1/4" bottom, 8.5' beam, 36" freeboard, self draining cockpit, full reverse chine, radar, 3d sonar, windlass, remote spotlight, electric head, aft helm.

b1.jpgb3.jpgb5.jpgb6.jpgb7.jpgb9.jpgb13.jpgb15.jpgb18.jpgb20.jpg

Back