LEH is out

halimark

For those that adore the other passion. LEH is online. Nothing again for me, sucks not getting that annual G-Bear=successful. Now to plan. Good luck all.

HM

WEll been waiting for this from Nog , I get to go hunt unicorns this year...... my buddies and I got 3 whitetail buck draws for southern Saskatchewan YEAHHHHH!!!!!!
then to top it off we got draw today for 2 moose draws guess ill be busy this year!!!!!

Other than Elk in some regions I’m not sure why many would put in for draws in BC. Lots of opportunity for you guys in that province, way, way more than we do out here. Moose and Elk and Deer are pretty much wide open in the northern half of the province. We in Alberta think nothing of having to travel 10-14 even 18 hrs for opportunities to hunt. I’ve been working in the Dawson Creek / FSJ area for the last 5 years and I can’t believe the game in this country, just spent 3 months north east of Hudson Hope, drive out of that area in the morning you see more game than driving through Jasper Park, it’s unreal and for the most part it’s all over the counter tags. No reason for anyone to sit at home during hunting season in that province.

Other than Elk in some regions I’m not sure why many would put in for draws in BC. Lots of opportunity for you guys in that province, way, way more than we do out here. Moose and Elk and Deer are pretty much wide open in the northern half of the province. We in Alberta think nothing of having to travel 10-14 even 18 hrs for opportunities to hunt. I’ve been working in the Dawson Creek / FSJ area for the last 5 years and I can’t believe the game in this country, just spent 3 months north east of Hudson Hope, drive out of that area in the morning you see more game than driving through Jasper Park, it’s unreal and for the most part it’s all over the counter tags. No reason for anyone to sit at home during hunting season in that province.
A lot of these guys on the forum are on the island so it’s easier and cheaper for you to hunt bc than it is for them. Especially being half way up already. Ferries are money and time

A lot of these guys on the forum are on the island so it’s easier and cheaper for you to hunt bc than it is for them. Especially being half way up already. Ferries are money and time

For sure man it’s fully understandable.

Is it only a matter of time until we get drawn for LEChinook and LEHalibut once every 1-25 years?
I have mule deer in my yard in the middle of a subdivision all the time for anyone with a bouquet of tulips and a baseball bat. I won't tell. Bring your bland stucco cammo and hole up against the house if you can't hand feed him.

Is it only a matter of time until we get drawn for LEChinook and LEHalibut once every 1-25 years?
I have mule deer in my yard in the middle of a subdivision all the time for anyone with a bouquet of tulips and a baseball bat. I won't tell. Bring your bland stucco cammo and hole up against the house if you can't hand feed him.

Don’t laugh or doubt it, we have a draw system for walleye in AB. Our lakes are abundant with walleye yet the general public is on a draw while the natives and metis net ahead and believe me they take full advantage of it. It can and may very well happen.

Back