Ladner traps ??

ocean sport

New to this forum.
I am looking to purchase some prawn traps. Seems the Ladner traps are very popular on here. Looking for advise on what size is preferred and what weight as well as where is the best place to purchase them .
Any advise is appreciated
Thanks

New to this forum.
I am looking to purchase some prawn traps. Seems the Ladner traps are very popular on here. Looking for advise on what size is preferred and what weight as well as where is the best place to purchase them .
Any advise is appreciated
Thanks
They fish very well as you can see. I’m just very limited for space on my 18’ CC. Bought them new and had Ladner remesh them with rec mesh. I’ve got 5, don’t ask what happened to #6.

Attachments

• 63D861AF-AC12-4EC2-952A-AA1154FC06E7.png
    63D861AF-AC12-4EC2-952A-AA1154FC06E7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 109
They fish very well as you can see. I’m just very limited for space on my 18’ CC. Bought them new and had Ladner remesh them with rec mesh. I’ve got 5, don’t ask what happened to #6.
What are you switching to if space is the issue? The stackable traps are the best for space apart from folding but not many people using the folding traps.

If anyone is looking for a 35inch Ladner prawn trap. Brand new condition. Used once last year.

I'm located in Victoria. asking $110 for it

Oh I'll DM you later sweetheart
What are you switching to if space is the issue? The stackable traps are the best for space apart from folding but not many people using the folding traps.
18” square rigid. My issue isn’t the stacking it’s that I don’t have any floor space for them to sit properly aside from upfront on top of fish hold which is a bit of a pain. The 18” square traps fit up on end behind my CC bench seat perfectly and they’re snug for travelling.

18” square rigid. My issue isn’t the stacking it’s that I don’t have any floor space for them to sit properly aside from upfront on top of fish hold which is a bit of a pain. The 18” square traps fit up on end behind my CC bench seat perfectly and they’re snug for travelling.
sent you a dm

Back