Kodiak stainless brakes

Apparently the SS rotors tend to warp more easily than the dacromat finished rotors. I know the SS calipers last like 10 years plus in Florida so they should be lifetime up here. Trailer brakes are annoying at the best of times and this equipment makes them a lot better if you can swing the $$$$.

Apparently the SS rotors tend to warp more easily than the dacromat finished rotors. I know the SS calipers last like 10 years plus in Florida so they should be lifetime up here. Trailer brakes are annoying at the best of times and this equipment makes them a lot better if you can swing the $$$$.
Yes your right. We bought the dacromat rotors with the ss calipers and no troubles 4 years running

I’m also looking at these Just wondering if anyone has had any issues with the calipers seizing up and how hard to fix on the road if they do
I didn’t end up pulling the trigger!
ended up with what Sherwood tells me they put on everything now.
For the twice a year I trailer it wasn’t worth the extra money for me if these fail I will be getting the Kodiak full stainless hear nothing but good things

I didn’t end up pulling the trigger!
ended up with what Sherwood tells me they put on everything now.
For the twice a year I trailer it wasn’t worth the extra money for me if these fail I will be getting the Kodiak full stainless hear nothing but good things
Well what are they putting on everything?
The suspense is killing me lol

They had everything I needed in stock for tri axle was shipped to me next day
The Kodiak stuff needed to be ordered

Even with shipping Sherwood was the cheapest option I found.
I just did a complete tandem axle trailer. I price shopped the parts fairly hard as it wasn’t a cheap endeavour to go from drum to disk.

Sherwood was the best price I could find and everything was on the shelve.

Back