Kiwi Grip user reviews?

ship happens

Asking for reviews on using this product. Applying on different materials, durability and general likes or dislikes.

Last edited:
Wondering what people reviews are on using this product. Applying on different materials, durability and general likes or dislikes.
I used kiwi grip on my previous boat, I sold the boat 10 years after the refit and it still looked great. A bit difficult to clean cause the texture is pretty course, but the power washer makes quick work of that. I used grey last time, and was never really happy with the colour, but see now that it is tintable. I will be using it again on my hourston refit that is underway.

I used it on a previous boat after I replaced the fuel tank. Sold the boat 6 years after it was applied and it still looked good and had decent texture, sure it could have used another application on the heavy wear areas but it held up well.

kiwi grip is good. you can have a course or fine texture, it depends on how you apply it, see video. also, it's easy to do touch ups later on when it gets dinged up (if you have left over )

Last edited:
Thanks for the replys guys. I always steered away from water based stuff for these applications. Recently had a request on floor replacement. Glad to hear locals around here have had great success.

Back