Kitty Coleman Reports 2012

Fished this morning from about 7:00 until noon. 22 lber in the first 10 minutes. 2 more around 8 - 10 lbs and one undersize. The bite was over by about 9:30. All on green coyote with green flasher.

Well I took the other half this afternoon and she caught this......

photo-9.jpg

Good job guys-- I will give you some competition when I get my boat back from CV Marine.. Its been almost 2 wks now waiting for parts and repair.

Nice fish there Ms FA.
Can't wait to get back out to the hump.

Fished yesterday 3-8 and picked up a 28. Fishing was slow. Our only hit. Not alot of boats and didnt see any other nets.

Kitty Coleman Boat Launch Society, has to step up and do some reparations on those ramps. They have been collecting major dollars for years, without giving anything back to the locals that continue to pay into there bank accounts. Get with it Kitty Coleman.:(;) eman

Got to love the fact they raised the price on the ramp pass again this year. Oh as well as raise the price of thier small bags of ice by $0.50. And should I ad thier half wheelbarrows of fire wood for $10.

Just about ready to start launching Bates Beach.

Time to contact thier board of directors again.

Oh but I might get told again that it's a camp ground and that we ate disrupting campers with our boats.

it is time for the reigonal district to step up to the plate we realy only have one real boat lanch in the comox valley how maney does campbell river have.not very good for a population of around 60000 people

Back