Kitty Coleman Reports 2012

Nice fish. Out of curiosity, did you have backing on your Shimano's? I have one older and one newer one. I don't fish very deep very often and I don't catch 33lbers ever(4 32's though).

Beauty fish Mr ! Wonder if the heat of the day had anything to do with your reels? I picked up a prybar that had been sitting in the sun the other day, and honestly couldn't use it, too dam hot to hold onto.

Nice Spring Owen, funny I had a 33 lb Spring blow up a 4000GT a few years back.
the line compresses so tight on the spool that it explodes

Nice fish Owen

Contact deep blue sales in Surrey
They are the Shimano warranty center and they will warranty that spool.
They did with mine and I had it in my hands in 2 days.

Nice fish FA.... bet it was a great fight.
Well done
GLG

Very nice FA. Looks like your on the same tack when your picking up those beauty's. I'm almost afraid to ask what you caught them on but what to hay?;) eman

Nice fish FA! I bet it was a great fight. I picked up a 31 at the wall off Pt McNeill last week. It has been a while since I had a tyee on the line forgot how hard they can run.

If you went through that many reels in so short a time......obviously the fishing around there is very very good.......

Although the silence is deafening.....

Epic Night

Wow what a short 4 hrs of fishing last evening, started with a 9lb hatchery coho, then a 20 lb red hatchery spring and ended with the big guy. 45 lb on the scales and marbled. Flat calm seas, numerouse pop off and a limit. Thanks for the info Duffer thats 3 very close and over 30 this year. 28,37,45 Changed to my new lure as your secret one is not working now. IMG_1615[1].jpg

HM

Attachments

• P7150052.jpg
    P7150052.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 101
Don't fret FA Im from Vic, have you seen beachy head at sunrise on a derby weekend or the crazy Alberni inlet when the sockeye are fast and furious. If all boats are on the hump the real place will be left for me and Duffer to get the big ones relatives. See you out there.

HM

Slow today. One bite/hit (landed 25lb white)from 8am to 1pm today. Only seen 1 other fish on in that time and there were 20 or so boats. Looks like they may have moved. At the dock fisheries guy wanted fish samples so got fish bags, key chain and T Shirt, great score and nice guy. He stated that looks like they may of went to Hornby overnight? Guess we will see.

/fishon

Back