Kitty Coleman On Fire!

Saltwater Cowboy

Bait everywhere and winter springs gourging themselves like it's Christmas!! Buddies landed 14 in 3 hours all between 5-13lbs. Six over 10lbs! They were fishing the hump on the bottom with glow tiger prawn hoochies and the plain white with red eye! They even caught two the way down and one on the way up checking their lines! I've seen the fish first hand and they look like coors light cans! Some silver bullets! Oh yeah and a tub full of prawns to boot, al on a flat calm sunny day! God I'm getting the itch bad!!

SWC

Wooohoooo winter fishing at it's best. Sunny, flat, reasonably warm and lot's of fish - life doesn't get any better :D

Nice one Chris.
Sounds like a guy should have got a babysitter.
Is the new year resy to fish more?

Bruce

Now I'm</u> getting worried.
Watch out for the bumps in the road.;)

Im dying to get out. I just removed and sold my engines and am waiting for my new ones to arrive. By the time I rig it and sea trial it, Ill be lucky to make the march derby(barclay sound). Woe is me....

Eaglemaniac Was there 2 weeks ago. Back door is closed with a ton of debris. The other ramp had some wood but there were people taking it out. It might be clear by now but best take a chain saw. Someone on here has a friend that lives close by. Maybe they will post. Let me know how you do. It should be good. GLG

Back