Kenwood stereo dead?

bcbassfishing

Not much of a stereo guy but tunes on the boat is pretty nice. Get some funny looks rock'n some Metal and 80's hair bands on the water but don't care. Anyways boat has been in hibranation all winter and yesterday was charging batteries and getting ready to get it going for the year. Decided some music would be nice while working on the boat when I turned it on it showed ( Protection- send for service) Tried reset tricks I could on the internet but no dice? It was working fine when I put it to bed last fall.... any idea's? Thinking its time to bring out the hammer and smash the POS.

If your in the lower mainland and can’t get it sorted I have a jvc Kdrd88bt I could sell you for cheap. Nothing wrong just replaced with a sonichub to save some space. Also have an alpine amp I was using with it and a binnacle.

hopefully you can figure it out hate when this sort of thing happens likely related to moisture somehow over storage period.

Thanks for the help guys... still no winning on my end. Think'n some gun powder/ lead should take care of the "reset" lol

If your in the lower mainland and can’t get it sorted I have a jvc Kdrd88bt I could sell you for cheap. Nothing wrong just replaced with a sonichub to save some space. Also have an alpine amp I was using with it and a binnacle.

hopefully you can figure it out hate when this sort of thing happens likely related to moisture somehow over storage period.
pm'd ya bud...

Back